Monday, January 31, 2011

Overview of Opinion Editorial

I thought the opinion editorial was fantastic!  Now, I'm usually not this excited on essays (usually I dread them) but I actually enjoyed this one.  It was a good way for us as students to say our opinion and not feel like we were hurting anyone's feelings.  It really helped me because my topic was something that I've been thinking about for a long time and have not been able to have the courage to say anything about.  This essay helped me get out my feelings and write what I feel strong about.  It kinda seems like a journal to me. :)  Overall,  I really enjoyed the opinion editorial assignment!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! And really, I actually loved having the peers review. Their opinions really helped...

    MEB

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did kinda feel like writing a journal! It almost felt therapeutic to get my ideas out there, I'm sure it was the same for you Sidney.

    jcm

    ReplyDelete