Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good Ol' peer reviews

Today we got to have a peer review our opinion editorial.  I cannot say how thankful I am for that review. When I write, I say a lot of things that don't make sense so it's good for someone to tell me I am wrong.  Ashlyn did  a fantastic job editing my paper.  She told me things that would make my paper better and what things to take out that weren't that great.  When you read your own papers,  I don't think you can edit them very well because you are used to your own sayings.  When you have someone else edit although, you get help on what outsiders think you should say.  I liked peer reviews and I would definitely want to do them with every paper.

2 comments:

  1. I totally know how you mean that sometimes we write stuff down and it sounds good to us but little do we know that it wasn't that well written!
    -A.M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you sydney, it is tough to have someone tell you something you say all the time doesnt make any sense. but its necessary

    ReplyDelete