Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Surprisingly, it was fun

Writing a 10 page paper is not easy, but writing a 10 page paper on something that you feel strongly about is a bit easier.  My issue's paper I wrote on the effects of teens from playing violent video games.  It really touched home for me because i have a brother that plays video games constantly back and home and my entire family can tell that he has changed a little bit personality wise.  He used to be this fun, loving kid but now he becomes aggressive easily.  Due to all the studies that have been done, it is proven that video games cause aggression with youth.  I looked up a lot of studies that proved this.  I also looked up the positive effects of video games if played the right way.  Don't get me wrong, I love video games.  I just think people need to take precaution on the time they play.  I liked this issue's paper and how it opened my eyes to new information that I didn't know anymore.  Thanks Chris!!

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you applied to your personal life and made not only a educational experience but also a charcter building one as well. I really enjoyed my topic as well because it was entertaining to me! YAY we are done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your issue, I think I know someone else who did something similar but everyone has their own opinion on matters so it's very likely that your papers are so unique from each others. I like that you added a personal touch, everything is easier to do when you're talking from a very personal stand point. I'm sure your paper was awesome!

    -mmg

    ReplyDelete